10. Intellect - Be able to hold a decent conversation without sexual innuendos.
9. A Sense Of Humor - It's true! Laughter really is an aphrodisiac.
8. Challenge - No doubt about it, men and women are more appreciative of what they've had to work to accomplish.
7. Pay Attention - When he/she talks...listen and take notes. Your attention to his/her details will set you apart from the thousands who are trying their best to get a moment of his/her time.
6. Kindness - A person must be willing to give, in order to receive.
5. Chemistry - Believe it or not, sexual compatibility is a necessity if you expect monogamy.
4. Romance - Send flowers to her job. Surprise him with lunch. No one person is responsible for keeping the fire burning. It's definitely a team effort.
3. Leadership Ability - Know when to lead and when to follow.
2. Etiquette - Ladies appreciate a man who can lead a board room meeting and then switch it up to being the man on the basketball court. Men really do like a lady in the streets and ummm...well you know the rest.
1. Be Adventurous - No one wants a wallflower, so live a little! Take a chance because love is definitely worth the risk!
Papa Keith, born and raised in Brooklyn, NY, first honed his skills in hip-hop and reggae clubs and built up his name in the streets. He was given a show on Miami's most notorious underground station Mixx 96, which set off his career in radio. After appearing regularly on the wildly popular "The Luke Show", Papa Keith was hired to host his own show. Three years later, Miamiâ€™s WMIB (103.5 The Beat) brought him to a position as host of their Night Show.
Known for his engaging personality, personable demeanor, extraordinary skills on the radio and commercial voice-overs, Papa Keith has been recognized by national and local publications for his talents. Radio & Records named him as one of 10 "Jocks On The Rise" in 2003 and he was also featured in Miami New Times 2005 and 2013 "Best Of" edition as "Best FM Radio Personality & Best DJ." According to Miami New Times, "Papa Keith is the man who takes you home smoothly and safely, easing the stress of the day with hip-hop and humor. Papa Keith is immensely proud of, and he represents his Caribbean heritage on his radio show. "I've always felt like an ambassador for Caribbean music," says Papa Keith. "Hip-hop and Reggaeton originate from Caribbean music and they have grown, and I want to do whatever I can to help the music I love to experience even bigger growth." In January of 2003 Papa Keith created Island Beat--a weekly two-hour countdown and mix show that became home to new and legendary reggae artists alike.
Frequently sought after for hosting and emceeing special events, concerts and festivals in South Florida, New York and the Caribbean, Papa Keith is in demand. He has equal credibility in the hip-hop, reggae, dancehall, soca and compas communities and his passion and tireless work ethic have taken him far.
Papa Keith showcases his unique ability of being able to relate to a wide audience on a daily basis in Miami. His high energy, love of Hip-Hop and passion for Caribbean music has made an impact on South Florida radio and night clubs.
Papa Keith is currently back at the Beat, hosting PM Drive/Afternoon on South Floridaâ€™s 103.5 The BEAT 'Bangin Hip Hop
Heâ€™s also providing numerous audio production services from TV, Website and radio commercials to voice overs from his state of the art, Soundboys Studio in Miami, FL.