10) The Player - usually very busy gettin' busy behind your back or looking for new prospects.
9) The Gold Digger - is usually very materialistic and requires your funds to sponsor his/her lifestyle.
8) The Workaholic - is more committed to their career and a relationship would just be an overlooked hobby on a to-do list.
7) The Emotionally Unavailable - this person usually won't open up and communicate any intimate feelings towards you or anything else.
6) The Actually Unavailable - if he/she already has someone then wake up and know your own worth. It's called self-esteem people! Get some!
5) The Rebounder - usually needs time to heal from their last relationship before considering building another. Save yourself the headache.
4) The Drama Lover - takes everything from 0 to 10 in .2 seconds. (Ex: Why did it take you 32 seconds to answer the phone? You usually answer in 24 seconds. What's going on?)
3) The Runner - usually the person who runs at the first sign of a connection.
2) The Baby - is usually overly emotional and cries often. Cue the violins.
1) The Abuser - is usually very controlling and extremely aggressive. You deserve so much better.
Papa Keith, born and raised in Brooklyn, NY, first honed his skills in hip-hop and reggae clubs and built up his name in the streets. He was given a show on Miami's most notorious underground station Mixx 96, which set off his career in radio. After appearing regularly on the wildly popular "The Luke Show", Papa Keith was hired to host his own show. Three years later, Miamiâ€™s WMIB (103.5 The Beat) brought him to a position as host of their Night Show.
Known for his engaging personality, personable demeanor, extraordinary skills on the radio and commercial voice-overs, Papa Keith has been recognized by national and local publications for his talents. Radio & Records named him as one of 10 "Jocks On The Rise" in 2003 and he was also featured in Miami New Times 2005 and 2013 "Best Of" edition as "Best FM Radio Personality & Best DJ." According to Miami New Times, "Papa Keith is the man who takes you home smoothly and safely, easing the stress of the day with hip-hop and humor. Papa Keith is immensely proud of, and he represents his Caribbean heritage on his radio show. "I've always felt like an ambassador for Caribbean music," says Papa Keith. "Hip-hop and Reggaeton originate from Caribbean music and they have grown, and I want to do whatever I can to help the music I love to experience even bigger growth." In January of 2003 Papa Keith created Island Beat--a weekly two-hour countdown and mix show that became home to new and legendary reggae artists alike.
Frequently sought after for hosting and emceeing special events, concerts and festivals in South Florida, New York and the Caribbean, Papa Keith is in demand. He has equal credibility in the hip-hop, reggae, dancehall, soca and compas communities and his passion and tireless work ethic have taken him far.
Papa Keith showcases his unique ability of being able to relate to a wide audience on a daily basis in Miami. His high energy, love of Hip-Hop and passion for Caribbean music has made an impact on South Florida radio and night clubs.
Papa Keith is currently back at the Beat, hosting PM Drive/Afternoon on South Floridaâ€™s 103.5 The BEAT 'Bangin Hip Hop
Heâ€™s also providing numerous audio production services from TV, Website and radio commercials to voice overs from his state of the art, Soundboys Studio in Miami, FL.