Police in Michigan investigates an off campus fraternity who hazed a Central Michigan University student passed out by rubbing peanut butter all over his face. The student is allergic to peanuts so much that it is deadly. Teresa Seely posted on her Facebook pictures of her son from the allergic reaction. "He could have been killed," Seely wrote. "He was sent to the campus health clinic by a professor and treated. Luckily he is still alive." According to Click 2 Houston the fraternity isn't recognized by the university and was banned in 2011 for hazing.